Additional Network Device
Did you know many newer electronics have an internet connection? Blu-ray players, wireless printers, and more all connect to the internet wirelessly, just like your laptop or tablet. At iElectronics.com, our technicians can expand your home wireless network by adding a device to your network.
Here’s what you get when you purchase installation of an additional network device in St. Louis from iElectronics.com:
- Setup and configuration of an additional network device (laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Network troubleshooting
- Additional charges may apply for additional labor and equipment
Need other accessories?
Our technician will have anything else you might need in his truck at the time of installation for purchase at that time.
I’m ready to schedule. What’s the next step?
Once you purchase wireless router setup in St. Louis by adding to your shopping cart and checking out, you’ll be sent a confirmation email with the ability to schedule online. We offer next-day installation when available, and have two time slots per day: between 8-9AM, and between 12-2PM, Monday-Saturday.
If you have any more installation questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-795-5120 or [email protected].
iElectronics.com Installation FAQs
Why choose professional installation from iElectronics?
There are a number of advantages to choosing professional installation from iElectronics rather than performing an installation yourself. Here are just a few:
- Time – Our installers, with hundreds of installations under their belt, will get your install done quickly and efficiently.
- Appearance – Our installers will make sure your home theater components fit seamlessly into the look of your home.
- Knowledge – Our highly-trained professionals know the business in and out.
What do I need to do?
- Purchase installation services directly from our website, or start with an in-home consultation if you’d like an expert to help you get started.
- Choose the equipment and setup that fits your needs (with an expert’s help).
- Schedule your installation time and we’ll do all the work!
How do I schedule, reschedule, or cancel an appointment?
- Call iElectronics at 314-880-0600
Who performs the installation?
- Your installation is performed by a professional member of the iElectronics installation team.
- All of our installers are employees, not subcontractors.
How does the installation work?
- Your installation professional conducts a pre-installation survey at your home.
- The installer explains any work to be performed, and any other options available to you.
- The installer completes the installation, ensuring that everything works correctly and is integrated completely.
- The installer provides you with a brief demonstration of how to use your equipment and is available to answer any other questions.
What do I need to do to prepare for the installation?
- All we ask is that you clear a path for the installer, remove fragile items in the area, and provide adequate floor protection.
Can I make a return for installation costs after installation is complete?
- No, installation costs are final.
Do installation prices include extra parts?
- The installation prices include everything listed in the Installation SKU. Any additional parts you may need can be purchased at the time of install and will be available in the installer’s truck.
Could there be additional charges?
- In some cases, unforeseen circumstances may result in additional charges for extra labor or parts. At no time will we move forward with any work resulting in additional charges without your permission.
Making Installation Easy
How soon can you install?
Most of the time, next-day installation is available. If not, we can install within 2-5 business days. We offer two time slots per day, with the technician arriving either between 8-9AM or 12-2PM.
Do you guarantee your work?
We guarantee all labor for 2 years.
What if I need additional installations or work?
Before we even open a box, we’ll provide you with estimates for all the work to be done.
Here are some situations which may require additional work:
- Installations where a masonry, plaster or solid concrete wall must be penetrated
- Additional instruction on use or programming of “learning” remote controls
- Locations with inadequate access to the wall in which the wire is to be hidden, i.e., no attic or basement access
- Applications in external walls that contain insulation, vapor barrier or other obstructions
- Installations requiring electrical work, carpentry or floor covering modifications
- Moving or assembling furniture
- Installation involving travel beyond a 25-mile radius from zip code 63143.
- Satellite installations requiring a pole mount
- Homes over 4000 sq. ft. require a walkthrough and bid
Have questions about network installations? Please feel free to call or e-mail one of our professionals.
|Manufacturer Part Number